Sunday 28 January 2018

Bojack Horseman Musical Mash-up {Full mix} by Cosmic Bos

Hello Horsefans,

I am pleased to present to you the full 45 minutes of my Bojack Horseman musical mash-up, it's all here, from Bojack fighting over muffins to Todd flying around on his drone throne (You can't call it a drone if you're riding on it!), with the last 10 minutes of it being harrowing and existential, just like the show itself so often is. {SPOILER WARNINGS for Season 4 in Half a Mind (mainly)}

So here we go...

Full track listing:
1. Blame it on the Horseman (Season 1)
2. Hollywoo Stars & Celebrities, What Do They Know? Do They Know Things? Let's Find Out! (Season 2)
3. Hooray! (Seasons 1 & 2)
4. A Mr. Peanutbutter Romp (Seasons 1, 2 & 3)
5. Smooches (Season 4)
6. Diane Nguyen's Hot Topic no.1: Hanky Panky (Season 2)
7. Vincent Adultman Did a Business (Season 1)
8. Hooray! 2: Smoodies (Seasons 1 & 4)
9. Half a Mind (Season 4)
10. Bojacked the Wrong Horse, Man (Seasons 3 & 4)
11. Hooray! 3: Outro (Season 1)

Music made using MusicMakerJam app on the iPhone, it was all made sitting on the beach contemplating Bojack Horseman season 4, and started as just some pieces of music.
Bojack Horseman clips taken from Bojack Horseman (2014-present), Netflix. I do not own the rights to any of the clips and have made this as a fan tribute to the best show on Netflix.

Will Arnett, Amy Sedaris,  Alison Brie, Paul F Tompkins, Aaron Paul, Wendie Malick, Kristen Schaal, Raphael Bob-Waksberg, Lisa Hanawalt and the whole Bojack Horseman team, you guys are amazing, please keep doing the good horse work, thanks. And Netflix, you guys rule, keep funding the good work.

Bojack Horseman has been my favourite Netflix show for several years now, and since I don't watch normal television (I truly can't stand the adverts, they make my brain sick) and my media consumption consists primarily of Netflix with a side order of YouTube, Bojack Horseman is my favourite show period. I love other Netflix shows too, big shout outs to Master of None, Black Mirror, Lovesick, Dirk Gently, The Good Place and many others (which I can't be bothered to check right now) but it's that depressed Horse Man that inspired me to make a tribute.

I am a serious musician (Am I? Really? Sure about that!) and have been trying to get my music heard by peoples of the world for the last 20 years, back in the 90's I was a teenager in literal garage bands making crappy angsty rock, I made scratchy demo's of songs on a little tape recorder. I had a song called 'Transvestite Chickens World Takeover Bid', it was about some chickens on a farm, in suspenders, stealing nuclear weapons and holding the world to ransom. 20 years later, the most viewed musical work I have ever done has Chickens being rescued from a farm being run by other Chickens. Overthinking things much?

The Bojack songary here endeth. Thank you for your time, now onto pastures new, coming up next: something else.

Peace and infinite love

Cosmic Bos

No comments:

Post a Comment