Sunday 19 November 2017

A Mr. Peanutbutter Romp - Bojack Horseman musical remix by Cosmic Bos

Hello friend, (I know this is probably the first time we have met, but I love you very much)

Thanks for stopping by, it feels like literally forever since anyone was here, but you are here now and that's all that matters, just in time to throw this old dog a bone. Click that play button down there, go on, go on, go on.



A Mr. Peanutbutter Romp - BoJack Horseman musical remix by Cosmic Bos
Music made using MusicMakerJam app on iPhone
Bojack Horseman clips from Bojack Horseman (2014-present), Netflix
This particular musical romp is all about everyones favourite dog, Mr. Peanutbutter (Peanut butter is one word), and boy does he ever like to please. Paul F Tomkins provides the voice, and what a performance he provides.
I do not own the rights to any Bojack, Horseman or otherwise, and this video has been made as a loving fan one, love ya Bojack. The music is pretty in your face, not the kind I usually make, but it seemed appropriate to do something generic for old faithful Mr. PB. (Sorry if you hate it, but, it is what it is)

A pic I made using the Bojack Horseapp
thing, a bit of fun.
I'm guessing you are a fan of Bojack Horseman if you have made it this far down the blog, so firstly, isn't it awesome?
It sure is, well, I must admit to having a particular soft spot for Mr. Peanutbutter and his wacky antics, and I'm saying this as someone who doesn't really like dogs (I don't hate dogs, just not a big fan, I prefer the sultry purrs of the feline). They capture his dog like nature so well in the show that making this musical tribute was easily the funniest time I've had doing this. The 'tomato tomato' bit gets me every time (Classic Mr. Peanutbutter).
What's your favourite Mr. Peanutbutter moment?

Please like, share, comment, subscribe, all the good stuff
You can find Cosmic Bos on Facebook, instagram, reddit, all of those ones and probably more, I can't remember. Just do what you like, I know you will (my forever empty comments boxes prove that - if anyone ever even reads the whole thing, to be honest, I can't usually be bothered to even finish writing them sometimes so why I should expect anyone to complete the reading process is beyond me- WOW! that's depressing, I think I might have been watching too much Bojack Horseman)

Have a great day

Peace and infinite love
Cosmic Bos

No comments:

Post a Comment