Thursday 5 October 2017

Smooches (Princess Carolyn) - Bojack Horseman musical tribute no.1

Hello cool cats,

Thanks for stopping by my blog, you are purrfectly welcome, I hope you know/like Bojack Horseman, if not then you really should, it's probably the best adult animated show out there at the moment (calm down Rick and Morty fans, I said 'probably'!) and the 4th season (which dropped on Netflix last month) is off the hook amazing in every way. I count it as the best season of a show for 2017, with Master of None coming in second (that show is also flipping awesome).

Here is a musical tribute I made to the beautiful pink pussy, Princess Carolyn, Smooches!


She is one sassy kitty, and her story arch in season 4 is one of the strongest, a bit of an emotional rollercoaster if you know what I metaphor.


Well, I've got the next one finished too, and will release it in good time (I'm no longer subscribing to bad time, it is not welcome around here no more), it's about Bojack himself, and a scuffle he got into with a Seal over some muffins.

Thanks for being alive, you are doing a great job

Peace and infinite smooches xxx

Andy (Cosmic Bos)




No comments:

Post a Comment