Saturday 26 August 2017

Phonotos filter fun times #1


Hello friend,

How's it going?
You keeping well in these interesting times of uncertainty and confusion? I hope so. At least there's always technology to keep us distracted and perplexed until the future is here and we can all live inside our own holographic utopias.



I got a new phone! Why is that interesting you may be asking, well, let me tell you.
I am an odd cookie when it comes to technology, I haven't had conventional TV for 17 years and my mobile phones have made children think I'm some kind of historical relic from Tudor times.





Now that I have joined the 'computer in my pocket' generation I had some catching up to do. Apps are pretty good, simple to use and they fit in your pocket, and boy do they make stuff easy.
The view from our window overlooks a park with a lake, frequently it is breathtaking to stand and look out at the shifting colours and birds flying all over the sky (of all places)







Nice view, new phone, time for some filter fun.

Gotta say, this was a lotta fun

😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻















Ahhhh, there we go. A few hours wasted mucking around on my phone 📱, and now a minute of your time stolen as well.

Peace and infinite love

Cosmic Bos
(Andy Jackson)



No comments:

Post a Comment