Friday 20 December 2013

Other peoples words of wisdom

Hello friends,

So day 20 of the blog-a-day-a-thon finds me once again hunting around for inspiration. The week has been long (well, technically it's been the same length as any other week but we shouldn't be getting that technical in a blog should we!), I am once again going to catch the lazy train and trot out some pictures from around the interwebverse. This time though, I've chosen some select words of wisdom from almighty Googles database of dreams.

Without further waffling, I present to you other peoples wisdom.





























There you go, ponder on them for a bit, or just click something else and carry on with your life, it's your decision. I'm going to have another cup of tea, as is my right as a person with a mouth and a kettle.

Peace and infinite love
Mr Jackson (Andy Jackson, [adj])

No comments:

Post a Comment