Friday 26 October 2012

Sounds for Drowning Robots - Coming Soon

Hello friends,

I have mentioned my upcoming electronica record to a few people lately, and I am happy to announce here on my blog that it will be releasing very soon. Here is the cover, the artwork was done by the awesome Mel Pellatt.


Mel has done several pieces for this project, I look forward to sharing them with you. Coming up this weekend I will drop 'Quick Decisions' as a first single with a video. Here is the cover for that.


Usually my records have lots of singer/songwritery bits, big choruses, la-de-da verse and the what not, but this year it's all been Hip Hop and electronic beats. There isn't a chorus to be found on this record, as the title suggests, this is really about drowning robots. I hope you enjoy it.

Peace and infinite love
[adj] - Andy D Jackson


No comments:

Post a Comment