Thursday 5 July 2012

Trips down memory road to musicville

Hello friends,

A year ago I was in Holland with my Beauty making music and soaking up the sun in-between the random thunder storms and cloud bother. It was a great fun time, and I wrote an album to go with it. 12 solo acoustic tracks recorded in Den Haag near an amazing bakery and a sex shop (see previous years blog for full details). To get into the summery spirit this year I decided to listen to the album I made again.

Now, if you want to, you can listen to it too, streaming right here from soundcloud.

Usual collection of unusual topics for songs. Track 5, 'Prime' became the basis for the song 'In My Prime' done by Donny Stax & Achillies. You can find that on Mr Stax's sound cloud - http://soundcloud.com/donnystax


This time this year I am currently working on a 2'nd album with Donny Stax, doing some music with the awesome Jipsy Magic, and making an electronica album on my own as well. Exciting times again, different from last year, but still exciting, no worries!

Peace and infinite love

[adj] - Andy D Jackson



No comments:

Post a Comment