Wednesday 25 April 2012

Super positive affirmation blog

Hello friends,

I have been feeling pretty down in the dumplings of late (for various reasons that I will not go into here) and I can't help but feeling that this feeling is self perpetuating. The spiral of unhappitude goes down deep, a never ending staircase where each step down gets dirtier and dirtier, covered in more layers of grime and faecal matter. Now I'm going to turn this feeling around, it's time to start running up that imaginary staircase towards the uplifting orgasmic buzz of 'the top'.

Future instalments of this blog will slowly chart what I am about to outlay, it's going to happen spookily close to my affirmations and as each thing pings into existence I shall blog about it with the tenacity of a teenage girl showing their love for the Beibernator. I might even start video blogging, if I can get round the idea that people might actually be willing to sit through vids of me blabbering into the camera.

Okay, let's get on with this...

[adj] Positive Affirmation Mega Future 2012

1. Offers came in, music writing offers. Lot's of them, with money attached. As a song writer [adj] established himself as 'The Chorus Guy' for the dying industry. The industry threw money at him left right and centre to provide the catchy choruses that music was lacking.

2. Working with his crew, [adj] helped establish a collective of talented musician/writers who worked in the background, taking their cut of profits from their contracted work to others while working hard on their own musical projects.

3. 'Fine' sold much better then anyone expected and helped establish both Donny Stax & [adj] as artists.

4. [adj] moved to Amsterdam with his Beauty, Mr. Stax moved there too. They set up two studio's, one by Amsterdam forrest, and one in the centre of the city. They continued to release top notch music.

5. They all lived happily ever after

That will do for now, that sounds like the future I want for myself and my music. I don't care if lots of people buy my music as done by me, if they are willing to buy it when other artists do it, then so be it. I just want the monies now, it's been a long time and a lot of hard work. My last blog of december will be called 'They all lived happily ever after' in honour of the future I wrote for myself back here in April.

In summation it seems that I want to make a living from my creative expression, plain and simple. The money world might be collapsing, but it still exists for now, and I need me some of it.

Peace and infinite love

[adj] - Andy D Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment