Friday 18 November 2011

In the Light of the Goddess (Coming Soon!)

Hello friends,

Well, times might be a little on the crazy side, but I have finished recording my Autumn record, 'In the Light of the Goddess'. I put the last guitar and vocal lines down on the final track, and now it just needs some tweaking and checking before it can be released to the world for some listening.

Here is a little more info about it though, because I want to share it with you. The cover looks like this :
Autumn album cover.
The guitar is present as custom on my covers for this year project thing. This time round though, my Beauty is included, as the record is named after her. She looks very pixie in this picture which fits with the themes of the record nicely. The full track listing is as such :

1. Riot
2. Work of Passion
3. Mr. Gnome
4. Hidden with the Secret Stash
5. Oh My Goddess!
6. Old Private Familiar
7. Money Zombies
8. Ignore Them
9. Suitably Convinced
10. Registered Charity
11. Hug
12. Wont Win Any Awards

The last finished page in my precious book.
All the songs have been written in the last few months while I have been in Utrecht. A couple of them were birthed in Amsterdam in August but the rest all came to being in Utrecht. The whole record has been recorded in Henk's kitchen while Beauty has been lying ill above me in our room.

It's been a challenge, but I am pleased with the result. As there is more going on in each song then just guitar and vocals, I will construct some video's to go with them before I release them. They will get soundclouded and bandcamped sooner then that though.

Peace and infinite love

Andy x





No comments:

Post a Comment